Once a month we get together to eat, drink, and share stores about our hacking adventures.
Usually, there’s a demonstration or show and tell of some sort. Something generally gets lit on fire, too. If you have something that needs fixing, bring it with you. It doesn’t matter if it’s electronic, hardware, or software related, we like a challenge. We may say no if it’s too complicated, but we may say yes!
In an attempt to avoid everyone bringing fried chicken (literally has happened) below is a suggested menu that will provide enough food and drinks for 30 hungry hackers.
• 3 People Bringing Appetizers (1 appetizer = 20-30 small servings)
• 3 People Bringing Main Dishes (1 main dish = 9×13 pan or 12 pieces (i.e. chicken))
• 6 People Bringing Side Dishes (1 side dish = approx. 5 cups)
• 3 People Bringing Bread (1 bread = 1 loaf or 12 rolls, sourdough, cornbread, etc.)
• 3 People Bringing Dessert (2 dozen cookies, 1 cake/pie, 1 tray of brownies, etc.)
• 2 People Bringing Beverages (2 gallons or 3 two-liters)
• 1 Person Bringing Cups, Plates & Napkins
• 1 Person Bringing Utensils
We look forward to seeing everyone and remember to bring your friends so we can blow their minds!